ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
Feed your competitive spirit while helping NMEC grow! We are launching the first ever Member-Get-a-Member Challenge September 1, 2013. The contest will run through the end of February 2014. Open to all active NMEC members, you will be eligible to receive a $100 VISA gift card for each new active member recruited (up to five). Of course, you may decline your referral incentive, in which case, it will be reinvested in the work of NMEC.
- The Member-Get-a-Member Challenge is open to all active NMEC members.
- Applicants must include your name on the new member application to receive credit for recruiting the new member.
- The new member must be a first-time member.
- Referral incentives do not apply to complimentary memberships or NMEC Educational memberships.
- To be eligible for the referral incentive, the prospective new member must list the recruiter as the sponsor on the membership application. The recruiter will be notified via email upon approval of the new member application and the payment of dues. Referral incentives will be awarded at NMEC’s Fall and Spring meetings. A $100 VISA gift card will be awarded for each new, active member recruited (up to five new active members per recruiter). No substitutions for the VISA gift cards will be made.
- A member recruiter may elect to decline the referral incentive. NMEC will reinvest those funds into the work of the Council. Declined incentives are not considered taxable income for the recruiter. Consequently, they are not an allowable tax deduction.
NMEC’s Member-Get-a-Member Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.